We make house calls!
We make house calls for Floor/Grandfather clocks and very large, mechanical wall clocks. We offer free in store estimates for any other type of clock you may have, battery operated or mechanical, new or antique.
- We perform a service call: we oil and adjust your grandfather clock. This service should be performed every 3 to 5 years to ensure your clock functions properly and has a long life.
- The average grandfather clock runs about 20 to 25 years. After this time period a service call might not be able to get your grandfather clock in working order. In these instances, the clock must come into our shop for repair. We only bring the grandfather clock mechanism in; we leave the case in your home.
- We book up early! We sometimes have cancellations and same day availability. Call (541)588-0836 to schedule an appointment today!
Authorized Service Center for:
Cities We Service:
-Bend -Redmond -Prineville -La Pine -Sisters -Sunriver -Madres -Powel Butte -Alfalfa -Tumalo -Culver
Antique Grandfather Clock Types We Service:
- Colonial - E. Howard and Company - Eli Terry - Empire - Gilbert
- Gustav Becker - Herschede - Ingraham - Junghans - New Haven
- Sessions - Sligh - Standard Electric Time - Waterbury
...and more! Call if you don't see your clock listed here!
Not sure if you need a house call?
Go to our FAQ page for some extra guidance!